Westchester County, NY (March 29, 2012) – NAI Friedland, a full service commercial real estate firm serving metropolitan New York, announced that its Office, Retail, and Industrial Divisions closed 8 transactions in Westchester County and the Bronx during the month of February. The combined deals represent more than 97,000 square feet of space. NAI Friedland has been an industry leader for over 40 years.
The Office Division completed three transactions:
- Sale of 25,000 sq. ft. at 250 Tarrytown Road, White Plains. Executive Director Carl Silbergleit and David Scotto brokered the deal between Joyce Leslie (seller) and Simone Development (buyer). Silbergleit and Scotto represented the buyer in the transaction.
- Lease of 6,500 sq. ft. at 41 Columbus Avenue, New Rochelle. Executive Director Ellen Benedek and Executive Director Carl Silbergleit brokered the deal between Simone Bantels Realty (landlord) and Passaic Healthcare Services, LLC (tenant). Benedek and Silbergleit represented the tenant in the transaction.
- Lease of 1,872 sq. ft. at 2 John Walsh Boulevard, Peekskill. Executive Director Carl Silbergleit brokered the deal between Singer Properties (landlord) and Nuway Fuel & Service Corp. (tenant). Silbergleit represented both the landlord and the tenant in the transaction.
The Retail Division completed three transactions:
- Lease of 44,000 sq. ft. at 110 North Route 303, West Nyack. Executive Vice President Robin Herko and Retail Specialist David Scotto brokered the deal between Nyack Motor Hotel Inc. (landlord) and Tappan Zee Hotel LLC (tenant). Herko and Scotto represented both the landlord and the tenant in the transaction.
- Lease of 8,000 sq. ft. at 1 Larkin Plaza, Yonkers. Executive Vice President Robin Herko and Retail Specialist David Scotto brokered the deal between National Resources (landlord) and Academy of Jewish Studies (tenant). Herko and Scotto represented the landlord in the transaction.
- Lease of 1,500 sq. ft. at 490 South Broadway, Yonkers. Executive Vice President Robin Herko and Retail Specialist David Scotto brokered the deal between Prana Investments (landlord) and Little Caesars Pizza (tenant). Herko and Scotto represented both the landlord and tenant in the transaction.
The Industrial Division completed two transactions:
- Sale of 6,200 sq. ft. at 62 Fulton Street, White Plains. Senior Executive Vice President Ross Schneiderman brokered the deal between Nicholas Albanese (seller) and ESPI LLC (buyer). Schneiderman represented both the seller and the buyer in the transaction.
- Lease of 4,000 sq. ft. at 10 Beach Street, Mount Vernon. Industrial Specialist Jeff Clinton brokered the deal between T & A Beach Avenue Corp. (landlord) and Valley Paper Products Inc. (tenant). Clinton represented both the landlord and the tenant in the transaction.
“We are still seeing deals take a longer than usual time to consummate, but our brokers are active and busy showing space throughout our territories”, said Tony Lembeck, NAI Friedland’s CEO. “We are also sending more business to our affiliated firms throughout the NAI Managed Network, and our clients are seeing, more than ever, the value in working with a local firm that has the global reach of NAI. Even in this difficult economy, our brokers are continuing to match clients with space that suits their needs.”
Lembeck continued, “Friedland’s brokers know better than anyone what options are available, and our clients continue to flock to us to help them find the right deal at the best price. Our brokers are out in the market every day, working hard to fill every vacancy in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, and the Bronx. We are canvassing each market regularly to find the best opportunities.”
NAI Friedland is located at 656 Central Park Avenue in Yonkers and can be reached at 914-968-8500 or by visiting www.friedlandrealty.com.
About NAI Friedland
NAI Friedland, founded in 1970, is a full service commercial real estate firm covering the entire metropolitan New York area, with a majority of its business in Westchester County and the Bronx, but additionally in Putnam and Rockland Counties, New York City, Connecticut, and New Jersey. Headquartered in Yonkers, New York, Friedland also maintains a satellite office in Manhattan. Friedland sales staff members strive to provide guidance and information that enables clients to make the best lease or purchase decisions. Brokers in Friedland’s four divisions -- Retail, Industrial, Office, and Industrial/Development – understand their markets and are supported by a sophisticated computer database of available properties and potential tenants. Friedland is a member of NAI, the largest managed network of commercial real estate firms in the world.