Seth Kaller, owner of Seth Kaller Inc. in White Plains, was featured on the morning show Fox & Friends on Monday, October 15, 2012. Kaller brought with him several Lincoln related artifacts and letters as well as voting and election related documents and artifacts to show to the Fox audience.
Items included the now famous Lincoln Nomination Chair, i.e., the chair that Lincoln was sitting in when he received the nomination for president in 1860. The chair and all of the other items are for sale through www.sethkaller.com
Additional American historic memorabilia is available for viewing and purchase at “History You Can Own,” an exhibit at the Rockwell Art & Framing Gallery in Westport, Connecticut.
Seth Kaller is a leading expert in acquiring and appraising rare historic documents and artifacts. Over the past two decades he has worked with individuals and institutions to build private collections and manage donations and loans for others to enjoy. As an agent and dealer, the treasures he has acquired for clients include:
- John Hancock’s signed letter announcing Independence
- Rare July 1776 broadsides of the Declaration of Independence
- Abraham Lincoln’s signed Emancipation Proclamation
- Einstein’s first scientific paper on the theory of relativity and his earliest surviving letter
- Benjamin Franklin’s copy of the U.S. Constitution
- Rembrandt Peale’s portrait of George Washington
- Hundreds of unique letters of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John F. Kennedy, Theodore Roosevelt, and many other historic figures
Documents Kaller has handled have been exhibited at, or acquired by, the Smithsonian Institution, the National Constitution Center, the New York Historical Society, George Washington’s Mount Vernon, Fairfield Museum, Lincoln’s Cottage, the Lincoln Museum, the Bruce Museum, several Presidential Libraries, and National Parks museums, to name a few.