Get a jump start on celebrating the weekend and enjoying your time away from work and school. Here are a few local events to help you and your family have some fun. TGIF!
1. Start off your weekend with a little fun for both the kids and the adults. The Scarsdale Teen Center is hosting a game night for the kids and a night out for the adults. The parents can choose to have dinner at one of the participating Scarsdale restaurants while the kids enjoy a game challenge at the center.
2. Jazz lovers, head to the Greenville Community Church in Scarsdale on Sunday at 4:00 p.m. to listen to the perform.
3. Support a good cause this weekend. Attend the Saturday starting at 9:00 a.m. at Bronxville High School. Bring donations and support the nonprofit.
4. Up for a little roller derby? Head to the Suburbia Roller Derby bout at the Yonkers Police Athletic League on Saturday, March 31. The bout will begin at 7 p.m. at the Yonkers P.A.L. and doors open at 6:00 p.m. The event will feature halftime music from Dead End.
5. Art lovers, enjoy the on Sunday, April 1 at 12:00 p.m. at the Bronxville Women's Club. The exhibit is open to men and women ages 18 and up.