The bus will be parked outside the Center at 65 Mitchell Place.
Here are some details about the new bus:
- A 21-passenger capacity Arboc shuttle bus that can also accommodate 2 wheelchairs.
- Specially designed with 'low floor' and no steps. Instead, the bus utilizes a gently sloped ramp to allow passengers easy entry / exit.
- The bus is also front 'kneeling,' with a driver-activated feature that can further lower the front end of the bus to almost curb height level if needed.
- Assist grab handles at the tops of each seat for negotiating the aisle.
- Overhead rail for additional stability when negotiating from seat to aisle (& vice versa).
- Comfortable seats, fully air conditioned and heated.
- Fully functioning windows.
- AM/FM and CD sound system.
- PA system with speakers throughout the bus.