Batting cages and movie-going topped the list of readers' favorite rainy-day recreation activities last week. Here are the northern Westchester and southern Putnam places that got a vote or two.
- in Pleasantville
- Movies in Mount Kisco
- Empire Cinema in Brewster
- Bowling in White Plains
- An independent film at Pleasantville's
- Bowling at
- Music and wine at
- Screen a film at the Peekskill
- Art-gazing at the
- Batting cages in , Tarrytown
- Video arcade at Bellizzi's in Mount Kisco
Next week's Readers' Choice asks for your favorite local places to take martial arts classes.
Please vote—more importantly, show support for your favorite with a Patch listing review because that carries weight when the winners are determined.