The county Local Development Corporation is scheduled to have the vote at 4 p.m., inside the Michaelian Office Building, located at 148 Martine Ave. in White Plains. The bond, if approved would be the Local Development Corporation's biggest project to date and save the hospital $3 million in project related costs.
Jon B. Schandler, the hospital's president and chief executive officer, and Edward F. Leonard, the hospital's executive vice president and chief operating officer, are expected to give a presentation on the construction project prior to the vote.
The projects will add 42,000 square feet of space, expand clinical space by 28 percent and include the following:
- Green buildings and sustainable construction
- A new six-story patient care building
- 24 new private patient rooms
- Five state-of-the-art operating rooms/surgical suites
- Expanded Outpatient Radiology Center