Leaders from the White Plains Public School District have announced plans for five informational meetings to inform the public about the upcoming .
The five meetings will begin Sept. 11 at a council of neighborhood associations and wrap up at a Rotary Club meeting on Oct. 9. A public vote on the proposed bond will be held on Oct. 23 from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. at regular school district voting locations.
- Sept. 11 - Council of Neighborhood Associations at the Education House at 6:30 p.m.
- Sept. 19 - Public Meeting and Tour of Eastview Building at 7 p.m.
- Sept 27 - PTA Council Meeting at the Education House at 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 4 - Informational Meeting at Ridgeway School at 7 p.m.
- Oct. 9 - Rotary Club Meeting