Free – no registration required
Presented by Ellen DePasquale of Constant Contact
Engagement Marketing: Starting with Why
The two questions this seminar will answer:
1. How do I generate more repeat business from existing customers?
2. How do I get my customers to refer my business to others?
Building lasting relationships with your existing customers and members drives business success. Making that happen is called "Engagement Marketing." Having an Engagement Marketing strategy is the key to inspiring your most passionate customers and advocates to: have conversations with you and fellow customers,share stories and opinions, and share your content with their own social
circle. In this seminar, you'll discover the three components that lead to Engagement Marketing success:
• Providing an excellent customer experience
• Making connections that engage your audience and enable an ongoing dialog, and
• Using social media to continue the dialog and engage a broader audience.
Come see models of how other small businesses, non-profit associations, and organizations combine email marketing and social media marketing in order to build connections, monitor feedback, share interesting content and drive toward business success.