- MONDAY: The White Plains Library will host Cardboard Tube Toy Car Racing today at 3 p.m. The activity, which is for children in grades 2 through 6, will have students design and build race tracks using recycled cardboard tubes. The students will then race their cars to see how fast and how far they travel.
- TUESDAY: Dr. Samantha Slotnick is hosting a workshop at 7 p.m. Tuesday to help parents identify visual difficulties that could be hampering their child's learning experience. The workshop will be held in Central Eyes Optical, located at 161 S. Central Park Ave. in Hartsdale. Check here for more details.
- TUESDAY: The New Westchester Symphony Orchestra invites local musicians to a complimentary rehearsal at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, inside the Music Conservatory of Westchester, located at 216 Central Ave. in White Plains. The first audition for the amateur community orchestra is free. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP to a rehearsal and go to www.newsymphony.org for additional information about the orchestra.
- WEDNESDAY: SCORE Westchester is hosting a workshop on sales strategies relations Wednesday, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. This workshop offered by SCORE Westchester will cover the importance of establishing a Unique Competitive Edge as a first step in developing a sales strategy. Register here. SCORE Westchester is located at 120 Bloomingdale Rd. in White Plains.
- WEDNESDAY: The White Plains Zoning Board of Appeals is scheduled to meet Wednesday at a 7 p.m. A copy of the agenda can be found here.
- THURSDAY: The White Plains Library is hosting ¡Vamos a la Escuela! Thursday at 3 p.m. The event will feature a storytime in Spanish for children & their families about going to school.
- THURSDAY: The Digital Arts Experience in White Plains is hosting an open mic Thursday at 7 p.m. All ages and skill levels welcome. Bring your instruments. Sound system provided.The Digital Arts Experience is located at 170 Hamilton Ave. in White Plains.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something